REAL MADRID V ATLETICO MADRID
- Durata: 4 Zile
- Locatie: Madrid
THURS 24TH - SUN 27TH FEB, 2023
Save $150 off any 2022/23 Season trip when you book by October 31, 2022. Enter promo code EPD150 at the time of booking. See our website for terms and conditions.
DAY 1 – WARM UP
- Join your Trip Captain and new fan friends
- Kick off with a tour of the sacred Bernabéu stadium
- Discover Madrid’s famous footie sights with this ball-by-ball walking tour
- Munch tapas at Los Chanquetes, and dine at Real Madrid player-owned Sanchis Bar Marisquera
DAY 2 – EXPERIENCE THE PASSION
- Discover the street art and culture of iconic Madrid neighbourhood Lavapiès
- It’s the hora de comer at the famous Mercado de San Fernando
- Visit Los Dragones de Lavapiès football charity providing footie training for underprivileged kids
- Say salud and banter at a peña Madridista pre-Clásico
DAY 3 – THE BIG MATCH
- Breakfast at the Rastro Café el Pavón in Madrid’s Sunday flea market
- Go big with on Madrid masterclass with a top El País footie writer
- Learn the chants with peña al Ataque
- Football is go at the Bernabéu followed by post-match celebrations
DAY 4 – FULL TIME
It’s the Madridistas, it’s flamenco spirit, it’s wild emotion. It’s Madrid, the Spanish capital that eats, drinks and dances football, where surrender has never been an option and the people never sleep. This royal city packed with culture, art, fashion and architecture stops in its tracks for the men in white, the most decorated of clubs. So raise your ‘gintonic’ and prepare to party in the most passionate football city in the world.
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Madrid, we often stay at hotels such as the Ibis Styles, the Novotella Las Ventas or similar.